Print out this free PDF invite here!
The sounds of summer are calling and we are restless to get outside and start the party! Whether you’re barbecue master or bartender of the year, it’s time to spruce up that backyard space and show it off to the neighborhood! To make sure your summer party is the nicest on the block, we’ve put together a few sunny pieces to keep both your home and guests looking on the bright side.
1. Paper lanterns are a festive and inexpensive way to light your outdoor space. They come in a wide range of colors and sizes and fold flat for easy storage – how can you go wrong? Make sure to order the separate light kit if you plan on using them for more than just decor.
2. Portable seating gets a whole new meaning with these Tote Tables from YLiving. Use these fun forms as either chair or table – and when you’re in between, use the smart built-in handle for easy transport.
3. Serve ice cold drinks in style with this sunny bar cart. It includes a removable top tray for seamless serving and a wine rack on the bottom to keep your bar-on-wheels fully stocked.
4-6. We love the bright colors found in Jonathan Adler’s glassware and serving utensils. The monochromatic designs and geometric lines are basic enough to carry you through the seasons in style – guaranteed.
7-8. Give your outdoor space some flair with these indoor/outdoor throw pillows from Etsy shops ClassicByNature and PillowMood. Pillows allow you to refresh your home easily without breaking the bank.
Rethink Tip: Keep your home up to date by buying classic pieces of furniture and adding pops of trend through less expensive things such as pillow covers and home accessories.
9. A little low on green in your outdoor space? Bring the garden to you with this lattice-work inspired outdoor area rug. Don’t let the cream fool you – all you need is a hose to keep this rug looking brand new.
10. Give your garden party a conversation piece with the intricate lines of this drum stool. Even though it looks delicate on the outside, this stool is versatile enough to sit on and be used as a low table.
11-12. Don’t be afraid to mix warm and cool tones when they share similar pattern scales such as these lumbar pillows from PillowChix.
13. Finally there is a quick and easy way to transform your backyard space into an outdoor oasis with IKEA’s PLATTA Decking. The lock-in-place system allows you to cover any hard surface including grass, concrete, and existing decking.
14-15. Wicker furniture has come a long way since your grandmother’s porch. This chair and ottoman from Grandin Road come in a variety of colors and keep your outdoor space bright and – most importantly – comfortable.