Growing from little to big is an adventure in itself, which is why it pays to be prepared for whatever monster may jump into your path. For creepy critters with sharp teeth and scaly tails, we’re going incognito with items for casa and kid that take the fright out of creatures in the night:
1. This Raindrops fabric by Donna Wilson guarantees no crocodile tears will be shed when used for a pair of shams or impromptu pillow forts. Made of lightweight cotton, this sold-by-the-yard fabric is printed in the historical silk town of Macclesfield in the UK. Click here for more mom-worthy finds.
2. Keep hidden from scales and tails until morning inside Land of Nod’s cargo tepee. Two large pockets are perfect for holding your field guide and extra pair of safari socks.
4. Have the jungle going bananas over your Wombles wind breaker from Indikidual. The full hood with fleece lining is sure to keep you dry during the temperamental Amazon weather.
5. Handmade gator booties from Uncommon Goods act as the perfect camouflage when spying on prey. Made in Kyrgyzstan from locally-sourced sheep’s wool assures you’ll feel just as good about your eco-friendly purchase as your little one will feel about their sense of style.
6. Problem solving in the wilderness could be a matter of life or death; luckily, School House Electric’s Figure It Out Banner gives just the pep talk you need to survive.
7. Don’t lose sight of home with this marine-grade brass compass from School House Electric. Each comes with a brass split ring for attaching to a pet collar or keychain.
8. Do the crocodile hop with Areaware’s Croc Pile wooden toys. Solid beech wood ensures this set of five reptiles are safe for kids both young and old.
This post is sponsored by Uncommon Goods, a B Corporation that uses the power of business to solve social and environmental problems. Help support their non-profit organization American Forests by shopping online or donating here.