The sounds of summer are not quite heard from the brick paved streets of Savannah, but that doesn’t mean we can’t dream of salty days by the sea. This week we’re giving you the best nautical findings for canine and kid in hopes to bring that sunshine just a little bit closer.
1. Give your pup his hearty share of the ocean in these beautifully simple ceramic bowls from Cloud 7. With varying sizes for food and water, they’re both heavy enough to keep kid from causing a tidal wave in your kitchen.
2. Send a message in a bottle under your child’s sheets with this 100% lambswool water bottle cover. Hand-knit in Scotland, this cover includes a bottle to keep your little one warm whilst dreaming of sunnier days.
3. The geometric pattern on this Scandinavian wool blanket reminds us of nautical flag symbols. Known for its softness, it’s the perfect throw to drape over a crib or rocking chair.
4. What sea dog would be seen out in public without its nautical rope leash? With a 3-strand construction and handmade leather tag, this leash is bound to keep your dog close when even the most tempting seagull walks by.
5. Give your pup something tough to chew on after working the decks with this cotton rope bone toy. Have a teething canine? Simply wet, freeze, and let them have at it.
6. Let your kid be the talk of the docks with these vintage-inspired, striped swim trunks. The stretch nylon is fast-drying, which means less of the ocean in your home and more where it belongs.
7. Perfect for telling stories under the stars, the whale pal from Coral and Tusk is embroidered on durable linen and completely resistant to imaginary harpoons.