There’s nothing more heart-warming than a boy and his pup gazing at the starry sky. Today’s Canine + Kid presents tools and necessities for a bonding weekend out in the wilderness (with parental supervision, of course).
1. Let your little one lay under the stars in this Galaxy Play Blanket by Dwell Studio. Completely machine washable, it’s the perfect play pad for both floor and forest.
2. Nestling next to this Bruno Pillow Case will have your explorer dreaming of picnics and treetops. Out in the wild? Use as a laundry sack for weekend trips in the open air.
3. The Turtle Push Toy by Manny + Simon is an eco-friendly toy with a built-in handle for easy gripping. The all-natural wooden wheels allow for rolling down trails and hills.
4. Give your pup a collar that lasts while on the hunt with this double-sided leather collar. The solid brass hardware will keep from rusting through even the deepest of riverbeds.
5. Become one with the forest (without compromising hygiene) in Fine Little Day’s Gran Sweatshirt. Available in both adult and child sizes, it’s printed with eco-friendly and water-based inks to leave you in good conscience.
6. Map out new hiking trails with this bunch of colored tree pencils. Handcrafted from actual twigs, this set of 12 comes with every color among the rainbow and also doubles as the perfect toy for playing fetch.
7. Let this Eco Rattler be the only snake you encounter near your feet. Made from super durable hemp, this slithering squeaky toy is naturally anti-bacterial, and it floats!